Associate - Architecture
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working alongside a well-established property consultancy that boasts an award winning service within the built environment, to source a driven and enthusiastic Associate Architect or Technologist within their Architecture division, based in their office in Matlock, Derbyshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Associate level Architect or Technologist that holds a passion for business development, management, and all round commercially focused activity. The consultancy require an Associate level Architect to oversee the Architectural function within the Matlock office. You will be heading up a team of dedicated Architectural professionals within a multi-disciplinary practice that also focuses on other areas such as; Building Services, Structural & Civil Engineering, Building Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management and more.
The consultancy work in a broad range of sectors and project types, including; Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Retail, Residential and more. The Associate for this position will ideally be able to boast a career to date that has seen you work on a range of projects in differing sectors. Building and maintaining client relationships, along with confidence and success in business development are two key areas to this position.
Key aspects of this Associate - Architecture position include the following:
* Overseeing the Architectural function in the Derbyshire office.
* Management of business development with a primary focus on bid opportunities.
* Manage and coordinate bid opportunities and submissions to achieve required outputs and targets.
* Accountability for commercial performance, including resource management ensuring maximum productivity and efficiency.
* Support the Directors, linking effectively and pro actively with other teams and professional areas within the consultancy.
To be successful in this role as an Associate, the following requirements must be hit:
* A degree in a Design & Property profession.
* Membership of relevant professional bodies (eg, CIAT/RIBA)
* Management experience and leadership competencies.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and the desire to go the extra mile.
* A comprehensive knowledge of design and property matters.
* A commercially astute and business focused attitude.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to liaise effectively to support the deliver of professional services, business development and conflict resolution.
The consultancy are well known for being an excellent company to work for, and have won several awards in recent years including; Investors In People and Best Employers (in the head office region) in 2018. They offer outstanding benefits, rewards and incentives to their employees which include those such as:
* Extremely competitive salary (to be discussed at interview)
* Generous leave entitlement
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Subsidised travel
* Corporate memberships (such as Gym)
* Company phone
* and more!
To apply to this position as Associate - Architecture, please forward your up to date CV to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. To discuss in further detail, please contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for a confidential discussion.