Associate Architect - Cambridge
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
If you are an Architect that feels that the time is right to step up and prove yourself within an Associate level role then don't miss this opportunity!
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with one of the premier & leading multi-disciplinary consultancies in East Anglia. Due to continued success and expansion, we are looking to source an exceptional Associate Architect to join their talented Architectural team in Cambridge.
This well-established and award-winning practice can boast multiple offices from which they offer exemplary Architecture, Engineering and Quantity Surveying services. They are renowned for their expert knowledge within a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial & Industrial, Leisure & Retail, Residential, Social and Community.
This role is based in Cambridge, and as an Associate Architect you can typically expect your day to day responsibilities to include Designs and Drawings, Technical Detailing as well as Client & Project Management.
To become a part of this successfully collaborative consultancy, the ideal Associate Architect must have the following skills and experience:
* ARB Registered Architect with a least 5 years' experience
* Project running experience
* AutoCAD Proficiency is essential, REVIT proficiency is desirable
* Experience in a variety of different sectors desirable
* Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
* Experience working on all RIBA stages
* Experience working with clients directly
* Able to work confidently as an individual, and support and manage team members
* Excellent communication skills
The successful Associate Architect can expect to obtain a highly competitive salary, likely to be between £42,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits including support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications.
If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed in this Associate Architect role then apply now!
Send your up to date CV and portfolio to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting.
For a confidential discussion call Joey on 01728 726 140.