Assistant Site Manager
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently working with an established residential developer to recruit an Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager to successfully deliver a large, new build residential development that consists of a mixture of 4 storey flatted developments and 2-4 bedroom terraced and semi-detached villas.
You will be expected to professionally and efficiently monitor all trades onsite and ensure that developments are adhering strictly to health and safety. If problems do arise, you will use your technical expertise to establish meaningful workarounds whilst ensuring financial targets/margins are unaffected.
It is essential that you have operated in a similar role, ideally within residential house building.
You will also be accountable for the following:
* Ensure work is progressed in line with pre-agreed financial and operational targets
* Effectively manage all Health & Safety on site and ensure regular audits take place
* Ensure direct staff and sub-contractors are working cohesively and in accordance with procedure
* Accurate recording and completion of all necessary site paperwork and make sure records are kept up to date
You will also have/hold the following:
* At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
* Clean UK drivers' license