Assistant Site Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you looking to develop your career in residential house building? Do you have a passion for helping successfully deliver challenging projects?
Conrad Consulting is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for one of our clients in Aberdeen, a well-known main contractor, who, given a substantial pipeline are looking to expand their team in Aberdeen.
* Assist Site/Construction Manager with day to day operations
* Ensure projects are running on time, on budget and to a high standard
* Make sure Health & Safety is always prioritised and managed effectively
* Project is fully resourced across labour, materials, plant and sub-contractors
* Experience working in a similar role
* First Aid (3 day)
* NVQ Level 3 (desirable)
Our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to develop and progress their career within the construction industry.
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Kevin Deeney at Conrad Consulting.