Assistant Site Manager
£33,000 - £36,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client, a new build housing developer, is looking to add to their team with the recruitment of an Assistant Site Manager to work on a new build development in Fife.
In this role you will work closely with the Site Manager to help ensure that the day to day running of the site is productive and efficient and that developments are running in line with pre-agreed financial and operational targets.
You will also assist with and ensure the following is in place:
* Site resource (plant, materials and labour)
* Health & Safety
* Risk assessments and method statements
* Ensuring sub-contractors and direct staff are working cohesively
* Undertake home demos and handovers with clients
* Arrange for fix of remedial works and snagging
* All relevant site paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Project progress reporting
To be considered for this position, my client is looking for someone with experience of working on residential development sites and that holds a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a company car, car allowance, or work van and fuel card.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then get in touch with me now to discuss further or apply now and take the next step towards a new role.