Assistant Site Manager (House Builder)
£28000 - £36000 per annum + Additional Benefits (Permanent)
With a number of new projects coming to fruition in 2018 across the central belt of Scotland, ranging from one-bedroom flats to high-end homes, our client is looking for the next 'Up and coming' Assistant Site Manager to join their Edinburgh office.
As Assistant Site Manager, you will support, assist and report directly into the Site Manager on various developments throughout different stages, from inception to completion.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Arranging regular site production meetings to ensure all resources are used efficiently, whilst effectively communicating and supervising internal and external resources, ie. Labour, sub-contractors etc…
* Assist the Site Manager to ensure all polices are adhered to, ie. Health & Safety
* Making sure projects are completed to a high standard. (Being the eyes and ears for the senior management, by making sure all staff fully comply with procedures and controls)
* Liaising with clients / customers (This will include carrying out home tours and demonstrations)
* Making sure stock levels are kept in line with the building requirements.
Should you perform to a high standard and display the right attitude, the opportunity to run your own site will become available through the Construction Manager / Director.
It is required to hold an up-to-date CSCS card & SMSTS Certificate, whilst have a proven track record of working within the residential market (New build).
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist