Assistant Site Manager - House Building
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for one of our clients, a residential developer, who are looking to expand their team in Aberdeenshire.
* Assist Site/Construction Manager with day to day operations
* Ensure projects are running on time, on budget and to a high standard
* Make sure Health & Safety is always prioritised and managed effectively
* Project is fully resourced across labour, materials, plant, and sub-contractors
* Customer care - hand over completed plots to clients and managing after care/snagging requirements
* At least 1 years' experience working in a similar role
* First Aid (3 day)
* NVQ Level 3 or above (desirable)
Our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to develop and progress their career within the construction market.
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Kevin Deeney at Conrad Consulting or call on 0131 264 0906