£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client Is a well established and specialist facilities and property consultancy managing various sites across the UK. The majority of their sites are commercial education, healthcare and retail buildings. They are currently looking for a well-versed Facilities Manager to join their team in Cheshire.
You will be expected to maintain regular performance review meetings with key customers and contractors, as well as deliver comprehensive information to clients on a regular basis. You will measure and monitor client satisfaction across buildings and provide detailed reporting and analysis with improvement plans. You will be used managing contract performance as well as budgets. You will regularly carry out team and contractor competency reviews ensuring excellent standards are achieved.
Facilities Management Requirements:
* Have extensive and demonstrable previous experience in a client facing role with hard and soft service expertise, development or communications specific competency.
* Be Highly Customer Focused and understand the need for a customer service framework across the contract at all levels
* Be project management focussed and able to plan and execute complex and fast-moving projects.
* Have demonstrable leadership skills with a clear focus on building and leading teams to success
* Have sound financial acumen and exhibit good commercial skills
* Be prepared to have a flexible and innovative approach to working.
If you're a talented and well versed Facilities manager get in touch today to find out more about this role.