£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Chichester, West Sussex
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a highly regarded Architectural practice to source a proficient Architectural Technologist to join their friendly and sociable team in Chichester.
As a result of continued success, this practice have managed to forge a fantastic reputation for delivering notable projects within a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Residential and Industrial. As such, this opportunity can provide any driven Architectural Technologist with all the exposure they require to a range of commissions to fully satisfy ambitions of delivering on a steady stream of prominent projects.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will be a career-driven, challenge-hungry professional who wants to work within a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. You will be entrusted to produce working drawings of the highest quality ensuring full compliance with the latest UK Building regulations. As such, we are looking for Architectural Technologists who can clearly demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' experience within the UK Architectural industry.
A very collaborative and supportive working environment has been created at this practice and the team you would be joining are very welcoming and friendly. As such, it is important to them that the Architectural Technologist they appoint comes with an amiable personality to fit in with the team. It is more than just finding someone with experience, it is about finding the right fit for the office personally as they would be hoping for a long-term appointment.
Architectural Technologist Requirements
* Relevant degree qualification or demonstrable relevant experience - min 3 years
* Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques.
* Demonstrable experience of working across all RIBA stages
* Proficiency and working knowledge of Revit / BIM essential
* Ability to use AutoCAD, Sketch-UP, Photoshop & Indesign
* Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
* Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
The successful Architectural Technologist can expect to receive all the support needed whilst commanding a highly competitive salary likley to be in the range of £30-£40k.
If you would like to be considered for the position, then please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.