£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working alongside a successful, privately owned house builder, seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to join their regional office in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The house builder in question are one of the largest, independently owned house builders in the UK, with offices based throughout the UK. The regional office in Rugby is made up of a close knit team of experienced Architectural Technicians, all coming with a wealth of industry experience, particularly in the housing developer sector.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a house builder that sets itself apart from the national PLC's throughout the country, offering a wide range of interesting house types that encompasses projects such as; multi unit developments, apartments, and some one off luxury housing. Thus meaning no two projects will be the same, offering you the variety that you may well be missing at present.
As an Architectural Technician in this environment you will be allocated your own sites to work on, reporting directly to the Design & Planning Director. The Rugby office is based in a modern, open plan setting that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Some of the key aspects of the role as an Architectural Technician are as follows:
* Reviewing technical information to assist in the production of initial sketch layouts for land appraisals
* Developing and preparing planning layouts on AutoCAD using the standard range of house types in preparation for planning submission
* Produce supporting documentation for planning applications
* Assist in the negotiation and co-ordination of planning submissions through to approval.
* Produce bespoke planning drawings where necessary to suit specific planning requirements
* Co-ordinate and manage Building Regulations applications and subsequent discharge of conditions
* Obtain SAP/EPC assessments
* Able to recognise issues and manage them pro-actively and in a timely manner
Key skills, characteristics and qualifications of the Senior Architectural Technician for this role are as follows:
* Applicants MUST have experience of working within the House Building sector, either directly for a house builder, or for a private practice that work closely with house builders.
* HNC or HND in Construction, Architectural Technology or Building Studies.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
Aside from the excellent opportunity being presented to you, you will be offered an outstanding salary and benefits package that will include the following:
* £30,000-£40,000 (dependant on experience)
* Car or Car Allowance
* 26 days holiday + statutory holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
To apply, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further info..