£26,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Architectural Technologist who is looking to make that all important next career move in the Surrey area.
Conrad Consulting are working alongside an innovative Architectural firm to source an Architectural Technologist to join their team operating up the design of Petrol Filling Stations. As such, we really require Architectural Technologists who can particularly demonstrate experience working on such projects, complete from Feasibility to Construction.
Reporting to the technical director, the successful Architectural Technologist will produce technically detailed drawings principally using AutoCAD.
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
* Relevant Architectural qualification
* At least 3 years' experience working within an architecture practice, ideally working on petrol station projects.
* Associate membership of a professional body i.e. CIAT, CIOB (desirable)
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with AutoCAD.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
The successful Architectural Technician will receive a competitive salary and company benefits, with a package likely to be in the region of £26-£30k
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.