Architectural Technologist (Sports, Leisure, Commercial)
Architectural Technologist required to join a medium sized architectural practice based in modern offices in Nottingham city centre.
The practice have performed well over the past 18 months, and are now in a position to recruit an additional Architectural Technologist to the team. Due to a significant increase in workload and a project pipeline that will easily see them through 2022 and well into 2023, this is a great opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a well established team in Nottingham.
Sector work varies, but includes; Residential, Education, Commercial, Leisure and Sports, from small scale domestic residential work, through to £50m Commercial buildings. The practice have invested heavily in implementing BIM systems and Revit software throughout the office, and a large proportion of their projects are at BIM Level 2. The Architectural Technologist for this role will ideally have experience of working within a BIM environment and will have sufficient working knowledge of Revit.
This position will suit a Architectural Technologist with at least 5 years of industry experience, a Technologist that is already operating in a senior capacity.
Key Responsibilities of the Architectural Technologist include the following:
* Working as part of a coordinated project team on large scale, complex projects as well as leading projects independently, producing relevant information to the required technical standard.
* Mentoring and leading junior level Architectural Technologists within the office.
* Managing and maintaining important relationships with clients and contractors.
* Working in collaboration with internal design teams and external suppliers.
* Using both Revit and AutoCAD to produce detailed work.
The Architectural Technologist will require the following skills and qualifications for this role:
* Hold a degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
* MCIAT accredited (desirable)
* Strong design and technical skills, with Revit experience being highly desirable
* Advanced 3D capabilities
* Thorough knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail
In return, a lucrative salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful applicant, which will include the following:
* Salary in the region of £28,000-£36,000 per annum
* Private pension contribution
To be considered for this position, please forward your up to date CV & Portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for a confidential discussion regarding this position, or any other positions in the area.