£33,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Revit proficient Architectural Technologist looking for new and exciting opportunities in Newark, Nottinghamshire?
If so, Conrad Consulting are working with a leading Multi-Disciplinary practice that need you!
The practice offering services in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering and Building Surveying, and provide a comprehensive and wide range of professional service to clients across a number of sectors. Project are within the Retail, Commercial, Leisure, Education, Residential, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors.
As an Architectural Technologist, you will be a part of the successful Retail Team, delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK. You will be working for a major national retailer predominantly, that is expanding their retail and their property assets throughout the UK.
You will also potentially be assisting with other development projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors. All projects are delivered in Revit, therefore full proficiency in this software is required. Other requirements of the Architectural Technologist include:
* At least 6-10 years work experience as an Architectural Technologist
* Experience working on Retail projects is essential
* As well as proficiency in Revit, experience of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and Lumion is beneficial
* Sound experience of technical building design and building regulations
* Experience leading technical aspects of a project team
* Motivated, Committed, Dynamic and Enthusiastic
* Organised and an excellent time keeper
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
In return, the successful Architectural Technologist will be rewarded with a salary and package that includes:
* £33,000-£40,000 per annum (negotiable dependant on experience)
* Pension contribution
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working (office/home split)
* 22 days holiday + close down between Christmas & New Year
To apply for this role, email Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting your CV and any work examples. To discuss this role confidentially call Ashley on 0121 651 1510.