£30,000 - £37,500 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are once again delighted to be working with a leading multi-disciplinary practice that require an Architectural Technician to join their team in Newark.
This practice are multi-disciplinary offering services in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering and Building Surveying. The Architecture team currently stands at approximately 15 members of staff and features Architects, Architectural Assistants and Architectural Technicians/Technologists at varying levels.
There is now a requirement within the practice for an additional Architectural Technician, following an influx in workload predominantly in the Commercial, Heritage and Residential sectors. Other sectors worked within include Leisure, Retail and Healthcare.
The majority of projects are delivered REVIT therefore proficiency in the use of this software is essential (at least 3 years practical experience). Other requirements of the Architectural Technician are:
* 5 - 10 years experience working as an Architectural Technician
* A varied background in terms of sectors worked within and project sizes
* Experience working on the technical aspects of a project within a team
* Sound experience of technical building design and building regulations
* Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time and manage their time accordingly
* Experience in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop and Lumion is beneficial
* A motivated and driven individual with excellent communication skills
Salary offered is between £30,000 - £37,500 depending on experience, plus generous pension contribution, private healthcare package, regular pay reviews and the opportunity to attend professional training courses.
To apply, forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Ashley on 0121 651 1510.