£32,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Architectural Technologist required to join a busy Architectural Practice located in Harrogate.
Working with a range of household name clients, this practice has established itself as one of the go-to practices in both the UK and Abroad for a range of blue chip organisations. Culturally you will be joining a tight knit studio of 25 and form part of excellent team ethos.
Predominantly working within the Industrial & logistics sectors, our client focuses on operational efficiency and lifecycle costs, whilst ensuring flexible and expandable solutions and advising and ensuring clients requirements are delivered.
Due to the diverse range of repeat clients and the work they generate internationally this practice have a forwards pipeline of project work for the next 2/3 years which ensures they are a safe bet for job security.
Working alongside the technical Director you will take ownership of your own projects from conception to completion, the ideal candidate must have the following -
* Degree / HNC Qualified Architectural Technician / Technologist with circa 5-10 years' experience.
* Capable of producing detailed construction drawing packages using REVIT software, this is absolutely essential.
* All round excellent construction knowledge and an understanding of how buildings are constructed.
* Good personality, someone is driven and motivated to be successful.
* Some previous job running / site delivery experience.
Our client are currently working part office / home working but plan on becoming more office based in the medium term but the option of remote working will remain.
Salary £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits and bonus scheme.
Interested parties please speak to James Jackson on 0113 4166280 or hit apply and submit your updated CV.