Job Running Technologist
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Award-winning, multi-disciplinary practice seeks a Job running Technologist to join their growing team in a highly sophisticated studio based in Holborn, Central London.
The RIBA chartered practice has over 40 years experience internationally with an extensive portfolio across all sectors with offices based in London & the Middle East. Successfully delivering complex architectural projects, the firm are delighted by their best in class solutions.
An opportunity now exists for a self motivated Technologist to become an important part of their collaborative team and deliver on a wide range of projects. Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working on large scale projects within the hospitality & commercial sector. You will be responsible for the project plan and ensuring all items of deliverables are within set timescales and you will support the technical team in monitoring design & construction documentation to maintain technical excellence on projects to company standards.
REVIT/ BIM are the main software packages used within the practice so would be a highly essential attribute for you to have.
* Recognised Degree in Architectural Technology
* Registered with CIAT
* Minimum 5 years working experience in a UK Architectural Practice
* Strong Proficiency in REVIT - Demonstrated at Interview stage
* Confident job runner with previous project delivery experience
* Excellent awareness of standard UK Building regulations
* Confident in liaising with Clients, Sub Consultant, Contractors etc
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of liaising with local authority planning departments
The successful Project Technologist will be joining a practice that has managed to create a wonderful office culture through great management. Understanding that fundamentally the best foundations for its staff members to thrive they must be given the support to grow within the team.
You will also receive a highly competitive salary depending on suitability and experience, likely to be between £35,000-£45,000 per annum,
In addition you can expect fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible working hours
* 22 days annual leave + statutory holidays
* Relevant membership fees paid (after probation)
* Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or contact Kirsty on 0203 8542 964 for further information.