£30,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
An Architectural Technician/Technologist is needed to join a vibrant Architecture company in North London that has a remarkable reputation for constructing stunningly unique homes....
This boutique RIBA Chartered firm has been in operation for over a decade and has created a portfolio of aesthetically stunning, high-end residential projects, each with its own distinct style and personality.
An experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist with a passion for creative, high-end home design has an opportunity to join their collaborative and cohesive studio, where members of the team are enabled to act and make choices autonomously within their project roles.
The ideal Architectural Technician/Technologist will have experience delivering private residential projects from through RIBA stages 4-7.
The role will see the Architectural Technician/Technologist contribute on technical matters, produce tender and construction packages, co-ordinate work by external consultants, conduct site inspections as well as administer JCT contracts and issue all related instructions, documentation and certificates.
We are looking for an independent, highly motivated individual, with a strong and authoritative attitude, combined with a flexible and collaborative approach towards clients, consultants, and the team internally.
Architectural Technician/Technologist Requirements:
* Relevant Architectural Qualification
* Min 2 years UK experience delivering high-end residential projects - Essential
* Demonstrable experience in taking projects through RIBA stages 4-7
* Excellent communication skills and confident in a client liaising role
* Outstanding organisational, time and people management skills.
* Extensive knowledge and experience administrating JCT contracts (MW & IW)
* Basic knowledge and understanding of BIM concepts and workflows
* Excellent ArchiCAD skills
* Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
The winning Architectural Technician/Technologist will work for a firm that has created an ideal working environment that is very collaborative and non-hierarchical. A sense of team spirit runs through the company and gives them a fantastic foundation with which to grow the business further.
A highly attractive salary is on offer, likely to be in the range of £30-£42k (dependant on experience) plus company benefits.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today to avoid missing out!
To be considered for the role please forward your CV and portfolio through to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or contact Kirsty on 0203 854 2964 for further information.