£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Architectural Technologist required to join a well-established and prominent practice based in Leicestershire.
Due to a significant increase in workload, the practice are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join them. You will be tasked with producing high quality detailed and working drawings for all construction stages of projects, with particular focus in the Residential and Commercial retail sectors. Many of their projects are full term concept to completion across all RIBA stages, traditional and design and build, in an environment where their team combines a mixture of age and experience with youth and innovation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning practice that are looking to expand their work force and develop in to new sectors. The practice are medium sized, meaning you will be presented with the opportunity to run your own jobs with advanced career progression available for committed and hard working individuals.
Characteristics and skills that will put you in good stead for this role are as follows:
You will be qualified with an HNC/HND/BSC in Architectural Technology, with at least three years post qualification experience and looking to progress in your career. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on multiple projects at one time. Proficient in AutoCAD as first choice programme.
Working as part of a team, you will demonstrate good working knowledge of UK building regulations and have some experience of project delivery. You will understand the process for submitting applications to the relevant local authorities and producing CAD drawings for each statutory stage, Planning and Building Regulation as well as RIBA Project Stages. You should have some experience of attending meetings, liaising with clients and consultants and possibly some experience of carrying out inspections or site visits. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to undertake measured surveys
* 20 days Holiday plus statutory, rising to 25 days plus statutory
* Salary package to be agreed, and dependant on relevant experience and qualifications between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
* Health Cover
* Opportunity to work on a variety projects
* Prospect of travelling around the UK and outside of the UK
* Path to progression in an Award Winning in house training and development environment
* Full time position.
* Excellent career prospects, joining at an exciting time within a growing company.
* We encourage personal development whilst still enjoying a good work/ life balance
* Parking is provided, and shower facilities for those wishing to cycle.
* BUPA Health Care is offered as a benefit
To apply, please forward your CV & Portfolio through to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting, or contact James on 0113 4166280.