Architectural Technologost - Developer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are once again delighted to be working with a fantastic sustainable developer that have an immediate requirement in Leeds.
This is a new kind of organisation, with a mission to tackle climate change and reduce carbon footprint within society. They have won over 40 awards since their inception 10 years ago, for Design, Sustainability, Innovation and Enterprise.
A talented and dedicated intermediate level Architectural Technologist is required to be a part of this extraordinary team, working on some of the most exciting and innovative developments in the UK. Projects include new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region's city centres. Roles and responsibilities include:
* Assisting in the production of architectural technical drawing packages
* Production and management of the timber frame fabrication drawings
* Model management (all disciplines)
* Drawing set ownership
* BIM Content development (Training provided)
* BIM Collaboration/Coordination
* Clash detection
* Maintaining model library within an online portal
* Ensure construction documents accuracy based on their standard fabrication model
If this role sounds interesting to you, you must possess the following:
* BSc HONS Architectural Technology or Architectural Studies
* At least 2 years experience of professional environment
* Proficient in Revit and the ability to learn new software as and when required
* Knowledge of AutoCAD
* Excellent project management skills
* Understanding of UK Building Regulations
* Excellent communicator of ideas and views
* Good at managing deadlines
Salary offered for this role is between £25,000 - £30,000, plus staggering benefits including:
* UNLIMITED holiday allowance
* Flexible working
* Discount at Café/Bar Chain 'Stew & Oyster'
If you are a passionate, loyal and talented Architectural Technologist, looking to work for a company that invests real time and effort into the company culture, this is the perfect role for you. All staff are recognised and appreciated, and everyone, no matter what, is treated as a leader.
Send an up to date CV to James Jackson to apply or call him on 0113 4166280 to discuss this role further.