Senior Architectural Technologist (Part 3)
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are working with a small but thriving architectural practice, based in a rural north Essex, to help them find an enthusiastic and talented Architectural Technologist (Part 3).
The successful candidate will form a key role within the practice where they will be required to manage their own projects from start to completion with minimal supervision. A strong passion for design and attention to detail is therefore essential. As project leader the ideal person will be able to manage and supervise junior technicians and have the ability to pick up several on-going projects at different stages along with being given up-coming projects to lead.
Projects: New build homes, extensions, listed buildings, offices, retail and industrial.
* To run projects from inception to completion,
* Co-ordinate technicians,
* Deal with multiple projects, overseeing planning applications, dealing with clients from brief to completion and dealing with on-site queries,
* Complete contract administration tasks,
* Ensure projects are delivered within the practice and construction budget.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in the residential sector,
* Proficiency in Hand sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office tools are essential,
* Skills in Rhino, Revit, 3d modelling and 3d printing skills would be beneficial,
* An understanding of work on modern building and historic buildings,
* Knowledge of modern and traditional construction techniques is essential along with the integration of these into planning, building regulations and on site construction.
* An understanding on general planning policies and strategies involved with basic and complex planning applications,
* Full UK driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled and close knit team and work with them on a variety of interesting and challenging projects and contribute to the continued growth and success of this practice.
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.