Architectural Technician (Complex Projects)
£23 - £30 per hour (Contract)
City of London
Architectural Technician - Moorgate
Fancy working for a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a leading Architecture department? If you are an Architectural Technician with an urge to work on complex projects, then we may have the position for you.
Based out of swanky offices a 5-minute walk from Moorgate station, our client carries out an impressive portfolio of services including Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Programme Management and Building Services.
Our client doesn't mess about when it comes to project prestige and have worked on some of the largest, most complex and innovative builds internationally. They are now looking for an Architectural Technician to join the team who will get the privilege to work on these projects too.
You will be responsible for producing high quality drawings for complex projects and be expected to keep up with the consistent variations at various design stages.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
* Ideally CIAT Accredited Honours Degree in Architectural Technology
* At a minimum HND or Foundation Degree in Architectural Technology
* Proficient user of AutoCAD
* Supporting Junior members in their career progression
* Proven success of working on complex projects
* Confidence when liaising with clients and other members of the team
With this position not only will you be able to brag about the company your working for, but they like to look after their staff, proven in their benefits package:
* £23 p/h to £30 p/h
* Company car or cash allowance
* Life assurance scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
* Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
* Family friendly policies
* Employee assistance
* Professional development
Get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist to find out more