£28,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
Conrad Consulting have a brand-new vacancy available in Chester for an Architectural Technologist.
We are working alongside an Architectural practice to recruit an experienced new member of staff to join a busy Technical design team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone to join the business and 'hit the ground running' on a number of exciting schemes in Chester, North-Wales, Cheshire and throughout the North-West region. Training & support will be offered by more experienced, Senior members of staff.
Having been established now for over 25 years, this company have an excellent reputation and enviable portfolio of completed projects. Their workload has been diverse throughout the years but in recent times has taken on more of an Education & Commercial sector-focus. We are open to hearing from applicants of all backgrounds, preferably those with aspirations for long-term development and growth within a stable company. That's what's on offer here!
Applicants for this role should meet the following criteria:
* Hold a relevant Architectural qualification (HNC, Degree, HND, etc)
* Minimum 2 years practical experience.
* Excellent technical knowledge.
* Experience within the Education/Commercial sectors would be beneficial, but all backgrounds will be considered.
* Working knowledge of current UK building regulations.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD. REVIT is beneficial.
* Effective written/verbal communication skills.
* Full driving licence preferred. (Requirement to attend site meetings regularly)
If you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria and are able to demonstrate your experience as a Architectural Technologist in a CV/portfolio, please send this across to Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.
Interviews can be offered remotely and at short notice. Flexi/Home working is available.