Conrad Consulting are working alongside a well-established property consultancy who can boast an award-winning service within the built environment to source a talented Architectural Technician to join their team in Suffolk.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician can expect to gain excellent exposure to a wide range of projects within a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Local Authority, Education, Leisure and Retail.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Technician to join a highly reputable company with a successful track record in delivering notable architectural projects. You will get the chance to provide design and drawn information input to building surveying and architectural projects.
Architectural Technician Requirements:
* Relevant HNC/HND or degree qualification
* Excellent technical skills - to be demonstrated with a portfolio of work
* Demonstrable experience in UK Architecture industry
* A keen interest in buildings and the built environment
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
* An understanding of the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment
* Proficiency with AutoCAD
* Proficiency with ArchiCAD and/or Revit is desirable
* Experience producing BIM compliant working drawings & specifications highly desirable
The successful Architectural Technician can expect to receive a highly competitive salary as well as a benefits package and excellent career progression with a market leading company.
This company have been officially recognised with a host of awards for standing out as one of the best employers in the region. Employees can expect to benefit from generous holiday allowance, subsidised travel, gym membership, competitive pension contributions and professional subscriptions paid for by the practice as well as genuine flexible working options!
With a modern and creative open plan office environment that includes social space with pool tables, televisions and other games, the opportunity exists to work within a highly positive setting that promotes a happy day-to-day working experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.