Architectural REVIT Technician
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are working with a leading multi-disciplinary practice based in Newark, Nottinghamshire that have an immediate requirement!!
If you are a Revit proficient Architectural Technician that is on the lookout for an exciting new role, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This practice offer multiple services throughout the business, including; Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, Building Surveying and Civil/Structural Engineering. Operating out of multiple offices throughout the UK, the practice have grown from strength to strength and now provide services in multiple sectors, including; Retail, Leisure, Education, Commercial, Industrial and Residential schemes.
Architectural REVIT Technician Duties:
* Working as an integral part of the retail team delivering new build and fit out projects
* Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK
* Working alongside key client contact and taking a key role in delivering the technical package of information throughout the projects
* Assisting with other residential and commercial development projects for the Practice
Architectural REVIT Technician requirements:
* Fully proficient in REVIT (At least 3 years practice experience)
* Knowledge of AutoCAD desirable
* At least 3 years industry experience
* Experience working on Retail projects desirable
* Experience working in a project team
* Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
* Motivated, committed & driven individual
* Excellent communication skills
Salary offered here is between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience plus:
* Private Healthcare
* Regular pay reviews
* Training courses
* 22 days holiday + Christmas shut down
If you would like to apply to this role as an Architectural Revit Technician, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further info.