£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Architectural Technician required to work within a stylish Architectural studio in Lancashire on a full-time, Permanent basis.
Conrad Consulting are proud to present this opportunity in which the successful candidate will be offered the chance to work within one of Lancashire's most reputable Architectural studios on a wide array of high-profile, prestigious projects in both the local area and further afield.
If you are an Architectural Technician living/working in Lancashire and are keen to learn more about a fantastic, new opportunity in the local area then please read on to assess your suitability to this role.
We are looking for Applicants that meet the following criteria:
* Degree Qualified Architectural Technologist (MCIAT preferred).
* A Minimum of 2 Years practical experience.
* Residential experience is preferred (High-end, bespoke dwellings, new-build & refurbishments)
* Excellent Technical capabilities and construction knowledge.
* Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a wider design/technical team.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work as part of an award-winning, reputable design team on notable, high-profile projects in the local area.
Salary: 25,000-30,000 per annum (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Please get in touch with Will at conrad Consulting using the contact details provided for further information. Alternatively please click 'Apply' to upload your CV and portfolio of works.