£25,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are seeking an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist required in Lancashire to work join a stylish Architectural studio on a full-time, Permanent basis.
Conrad Consulting are proud to present this opportunity where the successful Architectural technician will be offered the chance to work on a selection of prestigious projects across Lancashire and throughout the UK. Typically these will be Residential projects; including bespoke dwellings, high-end apartments, townhouses and everything in between.
If you are an experienced Architectural Technician living/working in Lancashire and are eager to learn about a fantastic, new opportunity in the local area then please read on to review your suitability to this role.
We are looking for Applicants that meet the following criteria:
* Degree Qualified Architectural Technologist (MCIAT preferred).
* A Minimum of 2 Years practical experience.
* Residential experience is preferred (High-end, bespoke dwellings, new-build & refurbishments)
* Excellent Technical capabilities and construction knowledge.
* Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a wider design/technical team.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work as part of an award-winning, reputable design team on notable, high-profile projects in the local area.
Salary: 25,000-33,000 per annum (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Please get in touch with Will at conrad Consulting using the contact details provided for further information. Alternatively please click 'Apply' to upload your CV and portfolio of works.