Part-Time Architectural Technician
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Looking to reduce your hours and get settled in a new Architectural role on a part-time basis?
Conrad Consulting have a new position available in Preston for an Architectural CAD Technician looking to work approximately 2 or 3 days a week.
You will be joining a busy firm and supported by a team of construction professionals as you transition into your new role. Predominantly you will be working on a mixture of Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Residential schemes across the North-West. You will predominantly be using AutoCAD and producing technically detailed drawings in a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of the Architectural Technician will include:
* Reporting to supporting the developer and construction team from inception through to completion of projects.
* Taking responsibility for the preparation of concept schemes based upon the Directors brief to enable him to assess the commercial viability of the development.
* Reviewing/checking any information/design packages received from external consultants throughout the project life.
* Taking measurements from cad data to assist the Contractor and Quantity Surveyor in providing costings.
We would hope for applicants to meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience working in an Architectural or Technical role.
* Good presentations skills.
* Software: Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.REVIT and Sketchup are desirable.
* You must be self-motivated and capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as demonstrating strong team work skills.
Salary - £30-£35k (Pro-rata equivalent)
For more information on this role get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.