£27,000 - £36,500 per annum + Company Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an award-winning, design lead practice, who boast a fantastic reputation across the UK and overseas.
Due to several recent prestigious project wins, our client is now looking to source an Architectural Technician into their Edinburgh office.
The role > Reporting directly into the Project Director & Project Architect(s), assisting with the design and construction of various building types.
* HNC / HND Architectural Technology
* CIAT would be advantageous, but not a deal breaker (If you are working towards chartership, support would be given within the company)
* Ideally, the successful candidate is working within an architectural practice
* Sector is experience in at least one of the following: Residential, Commercial & Education
* Working knowledge of CAD systems, including Revit
The role will be fixed for 6 months, with the likelihood of becoming a permanent member of staff thereafter… There are two ways to looks at this;
* Gain invaluable experience, working with a highly reputable company for 6 months, which will look fantastic on your CV
* Accept the challenge over 6 months to impress your employer to give them no other option than to take you on past this period.
*** You will still be entitled to the benefits a permanent member of staff gets ***
Our client is looking to interview as early as next week and looking for the successful candidate to start within the next 2 - 4 weeks.
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your Architectural career, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.