£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
We are working with a medium sized design consultancy in Central Cheshire are urgently looking to fill a vacancy within their specialist studio - This position would suit best an Architectural Technician/Technologist with a minimum 4 years experience.
Having been established for over 30 years this studio have gone from strength to strength; even continuing to supply to their core market during the difficult times of the recession. This 'core' market traditionally comprises the 'premium automotive' sector. This predominantly concerns high-end, multi-dimensional car showrooms to serve a national client base of industry leading car manufacturers and dealerships. Other than this, a steady stream of Residential work is administered here.
There is a great desire within the business to diversify into other design sectors. Applicants that can demonstrate ability with Residential, Commercial, Retail, Education or Leisure schemes likely to be invited for interview here.
The Architectural Technician will be working in a team leading the technical development of projects, and will work with other professionals to develop well-considered and technically-sound projects. Applicants should note the following:
* This practice currently houses 30 members of staff within a modern design studio. There is a plan in place to steadily grow the business in the coming years.
* REVIT is the preferred software here. Training can and will be offered to the successful applicant.
* AutoCAD proficiency is a minimum requirement.
* The studio is located 2 minutes from the local train station and offers free parking - ideal for commuters.
* The company offer competitive bonus schemes & benefits packages. This includes annual international trips with the company.
*Salaries offered are highly competitive & negotiable depending on experience
For the opportunity to be considered here, we would expect applicants to send across an up-to-date CV and portfolio of work to Will using the contact details provided.