£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you an Architectural Technician with passion for Design and the Built Environment? Are you looking to secure your next role in one the UK's leading multidisciplinary practices?
Conrad Consulting are working with a growing practice, that have an Architectural Technician vacancy in their Birmingham office. This practice consists of 2 successful offices, each made up of Architectural, Engineering, Planning and surveying professionals.
The successful Architectural Technician will join the Residential Architecture Team.
Duties will include:
* Delivering large scale residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination
* Drafting the necessary Planning Drawings, predominantly House Types and multi-unit Planning Layouts
* Assisting in producing all supporting documentation
Requirements of the successful Architectural Technician include:
* Excellent knowledge of residential architecture
* A high level of technical expertise
* Experience running projects
* The ability to fit into a team or work individually as each project requires
* Sound practical experience with Planning Stage schemes for National Housebuilders
* Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
* Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (some training can be provided)
* Knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills in order to establish and maintain client relationships.
* Design orientated, preferably with good hand drawing skills
* Energetic, enthusiastic and communicative
If you want to become an integral part of this expanding multidisciplinary practice, and are looking to become a valued member of a hard working and creative team, this could be the move for you.
Another fantastic benefit is that the Birmingham office is based in an exceptional office space, within an up and coming retail/leisure park. There are plenty of parking facilities, fantastic restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores!
Salary offered is between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To apply to this role, send through your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further details.