£24,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an award winning architectural practice based in Lincoln, seeking an Architectural Technician/Assistant to join their growing team.
With two office locations, one in the North West and one in Lincolnshire, the practice have maintained a solid pipeline throughout the last 6 months and have secured further projects that will take them through 2021 and beyond. The Lincoln office are now seeking an Architectural Technician/Assistant to facilitate further growth.
Joining a team of 10 architectural professionals, you will be working directly with the Technical Director in the Lincoln office, working on schemes in various sectors including (but not limited to); Retail, Pharmaceutical, Leisure, Commercial and some Residential developments. As an Architectural Technician/Assistant you will ideally hold at least 2-3 years of industry experience, ideally within the aforementioned sectors.
You will enjoy a variety of day to day responsibilities that will include the following:
* Ensuring projects are delivered in a manner that maintains the company's reputation for quality.
* Ensuring that client expectations are managed and met to the highest standard in relation to requirements, budgets and project timetables.
* Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with CDM regulations and other relevant statutory and legal requirements.
* Representing the company in dealing with clients and third parties and staff in a manner that maintains the company's reputation.
* Developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
The practice use AutoCAD and Revit as their main software packages, with Revit experience being a particularly important skill to have when applying for this position.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £24,000-£30,000 per annum, alongside a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to apply to this position as an Architectural Technician/Assistant, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 or 07713 174711 for further information.