£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
A well-established and successful architectural and planning practice seeks an Architectural Designer to join their talented team based in Colchester.
This practice has forged an enviable reputation for high-quality designs and planning success. With a fantastic client base and an expanding workload from individual clients, prestige developers, volume house builders and bespoke projects predominantly residential in nature, together with commercial projects, they truly are thriving as a business - making this a great time to become a part of their exciting future!
As an Architectural Designer, you will be an integral part of the design and planning team, delivering successful planning approvals, producing planning documents, site plans, street scenes and house type drawings.
Architectural Designer Requirements:
* Relevant technical qualification (degree/RIBA/CIAT)
* Demonstrable experience working upon residential housing schemes in architectural practice or for a residential developer
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
* A working knowledge with Revit and experience of Photoshop and Sketch-up would be beneficial
* Sound working knowledge of building construction and the Building Regulations is essential
* Full UK driving licence
The successful Architectural Designer will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, likely to be in the range of £30-£40k dependent on experience. Above all, you will be offered a varied work programme, a unique opportunity to become involved in some regionally significant projects and excellent career progression.
Genuine flexible working options, including home-working are available.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.