Part II / Newly Qualified Architect
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a leading multi-disciplinary practice who are seeking an experienced Part II/Newly Qualified Architect to come and join their team. With multiple offices across the UK, this position will be for someone to join their SE London office. With a range of sectors, this practice works within Social Housing, Mixed-use, Education, Government and Healthcare.
Key skills required:
* Part II/ Newly Qualified Architect
* Experienced working on Social Housing / Private Residential projects
* Experience working across all RIBA stages
* Technical capability is beneficial
* Advanced knowledge of Revit
If you would like to hear more please apply now.