£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Conrad Consulting require an enthusiastic Architect to join an established and successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy! You will work alongside their team of experienced Architects, Technologists and Technicians, based in their modern head office in Huddersfield.
Our client provide a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector - including both new build and refurbishment projects.
Duties of the Architect include:
* Scheme designs from inception
* Detailed scheme designs for planning applications
* Producing working drawings/specifications
* Production of Planning, Building Control and Construction Issue Drawings
* Chairing client meetings
* Attending site and liaising with clients and contractors
Requirements of the Architect include:
* ARB/RIBA Qualified with 2-3 years post qualification experience
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp/Photoshop/InDesign/MS Office
* A strong technical ability in main forms of construction
* Experience in UK Building and Planning regulations/procedures
* Good interpersonal, communication and written articulation skills
* A team player with the determination to drive projects forward
* An organised and methodical approach to your work
Salary offered is between £30,000 - £35,000 plus a generous annual leave package, pension scheme and more.
If you would like the chance to be part of this modern, forward thinking and niche consultancy, please send an up to date CV to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively call James for a confidential discussion on 0113 457 0074.