£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
A market-leading architectural practice based in Oxford seeks an experienced Architect with drive and a determination to develop their career…
This award-winning practice have been established for decades and have managed to forge an outstanding reputation as one of the country's leading consultancies. With over 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK and overseas, the opportunity exists to become a part of something huge.
We are looking for an exceptional Architect who is results driven, tenacious and a "go-getter" to take on managing a mixture of bespoke architectural projects whilst also delivering new business.
The successful Architect will evidence keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work submitted with their applications. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of company projects and culture.
With a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development on offer this would be ideal for someone who is looking to secure a long-term appointment. You will be joining a talented team who spend their days in a pleasant and collaborative environment.
* RIBA Chartered Architect - Essential
* AABC, IHBC, RIBASCA Accreditations will be highly desirable
* Min 3 years post-qualification experience
* Direct experience of complex refurbishment projects.
* Working knowledge of delivering complex projects in Revit.
* Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 & 4, Site experience in RIBA Stage 5
* Experience of managing a team to a demanding programme
* Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams
* Commercial awareness / aptitude for business management
* Up to date knowledge of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
* Knowledge of BIM Level 2
The successful Architect will receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £35-£40k.
You will also be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
* 25 days holidays (increasing to 30 in-line with service)
* 5% ER Pension
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
* Time off in Lieu
* Train Season Ticket loan
* Bike2Work Scheme
* Eye care vouchers
* Study sponsorship opportunities & continual training
* Optional healthcare cashback
If you would like to be considered for the position, then make sure you apply today!
Forward your CV and a portfolio of work examples through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact me on 01728 726 140 for further information.