Architect - Residential
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Greater Manchester, North West
Architect required to work within a stylish Architectural studio in greater Manchester on a full-time, Permanent basis.
We are presenting a unique opportunity to work within a reputable, Manchester-based Architectural studios and work on a selection of high-profile, prestigious projects in both the local area and further afield.
If you are a Qualified Architect living locally to Manchester and are keen to learn more about aan exciting, new opportunity in the local area then please read on to assess your suitability to this role.
We are looking for Applicants that meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect (Minimum 3 Years practical experience).
* Residential experience is preferred (High-end, bespoke dwellings, new-build & refurbishments).
* Excellent Technical capabilities and construction knowledge.
* good knowledge of UK building regulations.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of the team.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work as part of an award-winning, reputable design team on notable, high-profile projects in the local area.
Please get in touch with Will at conrad Consulting using the contact details provided for further information. Alternatively please click 'Apply' to upload your CV and portfolio of works.