£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a national, multi-disciplinary property consultancy that require a design-focused Architect to join their team in Norwich.
This company have managed to forge an envious reputation for delivering outstanding design projects across the country. The Architectural arm of the business is one of the consultancy's largest offerings - with enough Architectural staff employed to enable them to be featured prominently in the AJ100 list of practices.
This highly reputable firm offer services in varied sectors which include both public and private sector projects. In this instance they are looking to appoint an experienced Architect to take forward the design at RIBA Stages 2 and 3 on Education projects. They have already delivered on a large number of projects to provide new Primary, Secondary and SEN school estate provision.
The role will be supporting the Head of Architecture who has considerable expertise in this field and so there isn't a specific need to already have experience within this sector - however demonstrable experience upon notable projects of similar scale will be desirable.
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect
* Experience taking on projects at RIBA stages 2-3 across private & public-sector clients, ideally including Education
* Experience working in an architectural environment and ideally within a multi-disciplinary team.
* Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, including Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and REVIT
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to join an award-winning consultancy that is well known for investing in talent development and rewarding fantastic performance.
As the successful Architect you will receive:
* Salary of up to £50,000 (fully dependent on experience)
* 28 days annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
* 5% pension contribution
* Health Cash Plan
* Flexible working hours & potential to work from home
This vacancy will be closed once sufficient applications have been made, so do not miss out!
Send an up to date CV and Portfolio to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting to apply. If you would like to discuss this role over the phone, feel free to give Joey a call on 01728 726 140.