Architect / Masterplanner
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading Architectural studio in Manchester that would be best suited to a Qualified Architect with significant Masterplanning experience.
With a particular presence here in the North-West, this company have earned a reputation as one of the leading Architectural consultancies in the local area. Traditionally their work is more Architectural, but in recent months there has been a greater demand for Masterplanning services from their ever-expanding list of clients. Their design studio is home to around 20 members of staff including Directors, Architects and Architectural Technical staff. There is a wide range of experience to learn from and offer support to.
Their workload typically could be proportioned into the following sectors: High-Rise Residential, Industrial, Education, Logistics & distribution centres, and some others. Their work is principally done using REVIT & BIM-compliant software to an incredibly high standard. Training can and will be offered, but for this Architect / Masterplanner role they are expecting candidates to meet several, specific criteria such as the following:
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect. (Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience).
* Significant Masterplanning experience.
* Proven job-running capabilities (Traditional contracts + D&B procurement).
* Proficiency using AutoCAD & REVIT software.
* Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are important.
* Ability to effectively and professionally work under pressure, in a team oriented environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities.
* Experience and confidence attending site meetings and dealing with subsequent issues that may arise.
In reward for this exciting opportunity, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. The salary will be in the region of £40k, with scope for negotiate if candidates can display all of the experience listed above, and more!
Please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided to discuss this position further. Alternatively please click 'apply' to register your CV as an application.