£33,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
Conrad Consulting are recruiting on behalf of a high-profile design studio in Manchester city centre to secure the services of a qualified Architect.
This practice have been established within Manchesters bustling Architecture scene for a number of years and have continuously grown and demonstrated the credentials to meet with an increasingly demanding portfolio of high-profile clients.
Having established themselves as market leaders within Residential design (Apartment schemes/Hotel/Student accommodation) alongside a growing commercial portfolio, this is a destination practice with ambitious plans for the future. They aim to grow the Manchester studio this year with the appointment of a few key-hires including this one, for a Design-focused Architect.
To be considered for this role we would hope candidates will meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect (Minimum 2 years experience).
* Proficient using REVIT / Microstation software.
* Existing experience of Residential design (Medium/large-scale preferred).
* Have excellent design capabilities and portfolio to match.
* 'Big-practice' experience would be advantaegoues. An awareness of the day-to-day operations in this environment
* Enthusiasm, drive, commitment. All very important traits to possess.
The successful individual will be working alongside some of Manchester best, home-grown talent on a number of exciting projects across the region.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.