Architect - Job Runner
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
This is the perfect opportunity for a job-running Architect to join a busy Manchester-based Architectural practice as they look to build and look forward to a busy year ahead..
Conrad Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our AJ100 client for an Architect to join their practice in Central Manchester. They are looking forward to the year ahead with several new commissions in the pipeline requiring exceptionally detailed design work to commence. Primarily this firm work on Residential schemes including: Volume housing, Student accommodation and retirement living facilities. Alongside this they have a very exciting stream of commercial work available including a new office development in the city-centre.
In joining this practice you will be working alongside consummate, established Architectural professionals and an effective manage structure that allows their talented team to flourish in the studio.
Requirements for this Architect role are:
* ARB Registration.
* Between 2-5 years post-qualification experience preferred.
* AutoCAD & REVIT proficiency is essential.
* Proven Job-running experience. This can be within any sector.
* Experience working on Residential or commercial-sector schemes would be beneficial.
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
The role of the Architect will include:
* Working in close collaboration with internal teams of Technicians and Senior/Associate/Director Architects.
* Attending site-meetings.
* Playing an active role in design-team meetings.
* Project cost-control
* Control of the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines.
If this sounds like an opportunity well suited to you, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting for a brief, confidential discussion about your suitability. Alternatively please click 'apply' and you will be contacted to discuss the role in further detail.
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 per annum.