£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
An ARB registered Architect is required to join a reputable award-winning Architectural Practice based in Islington, London.
The practice has a notable portfolio of highly prestigious commercial & cultural projects within The City & West End, Urban Design, Landscape projects and have an excellent portfolio of interior design including residential and office fit outs. With over 80 talented staff members from diverse cultural backgrounds working together in a creative & collaborative environment, the practice actively values the difference and recognises different backgrounds and experience.
The successful Architect will have a strong design flair and project experience, have an excellent knowledge of REVIT and be very familiar with UK building regulations.
Requirements of the Part 3 Architect for this role include the following:
* ARB/RIBA Architect - Essential
* Minimum 2 Years in an UK Architectural Practice
* Excellent knowledge of REVIT & Microstation would be highly beneficial
* Excellent visual, written & spoken presentation skills to contribute to high quality documentation
* Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
* Comfortable under pressure to meet deadline
* Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the Planning / Building Regulations application process
* Demonstrable experience of worked on all RIBA stages from conception to completion
If you are an Architect or Project Architect and this sounds like a positive next step in your career and you would like to join a culturally sound rewarding business that retains & develops its work force then please get in touch.
Salary depending on experience circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum. The company have an extensive benefit list as outlined below:
* Pension Contribution (Up to 6% of basic salary)
* Bupa Healthcare
* 20 days + Bank Holiday (25 days after 5 years)
* Life Insurance Cover
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
If you think this Architect role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work to Kirsty Anderson at Conrad Consulting or call 0203 8542964 for a confidential discussion.