Architect - Commercial/Office
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Excellent opportunity now exists for an Architect with a flair for design & strong technical excellence to join well established construction consultancy based in Central London.
With over 200 years experience they understand the fundamental key to success is simplicity & intelligence, stripping back the complexity allows their team of highly qualified staff to really interrogate & understand the environment. With an extensive client base and well structured management team the studio are looking for team members to join their admirable culture with integrated and collaborative working methods. Working within a whole host of sectors such as Education, Financial, Healthcare, Heritage, MOD, Retail you will have exposure to a full array of work.
The current vacancy will see the successful Architect, initially, play an active role in the rollout a large number of offices & commercial projects throughout the UK. Working on a range of projects in scale & complexity the projects in will involve initial assessment, feasibility and technical design.
To be considered for the role of Architect we would hope applicants meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA qualified (3 to 5 years post Part 3)
* At least 2 years UK based construction/architectural practice experience
* Demonstrable experience at RIBA stages 2-3
* Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and the Planning / Building Regulations application process
* Proficient in REVIT - Essential
* Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written & report writing
* Eligibility to work in the UK - Essential
* UK passport holder - Desirable
A highly attractive salary would be on offer likely to be negotiable around £40,000 - £45,000 per annum with hybrid working and an excellent benefit package as follows:
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension contributions
* BUPA Healthcare & Dental
* Travel Insurance
* Professional Subscriptions
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Interest free Season Ticket Loan
If you think this Architect role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work at Conrad Consulting or call Kirsty Anderson 0203 8542964 for an informal discussion.