£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Architect required to join one of the UK's leading mulit-disciplinary property and construction consultancies, to be based in their regional office in Leicester.
If you are an Architect that is interested in being involved in a rich and diverse range of projects and sector types, both in the UK and internationally, this position could be perfect for you!
Conrad Consulting are delighted to present this opportunity for an Architect to join a consultancy that are entering a period of significant expansion following several successful bids in a number of sectors. You will be joining an experienced and growing Architectural team that consists of Architects, Assistants and Technicians/Technologists with a wealth of industry experience. In this position, you will be working on projects that include; education buildings, healthcare, workplace/offices, mixed use developments, hotels, residential/housing and more.
This is a superb opportunity to join the regional office in Leicester in its relatively newly established status (3-4 years), and be presented with the opportunity to progress quickly through to Senior and Associate levels.
General responsibilities of the Architect:
* Carry out feasibility studies and design proposals for review.
* Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations.
* Ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision.
* Cooperate with other members of the design team and coordinate output.
Qualifications & Skills required:
* Fully qualified Architect with UK recognised qualifications
* At least 3 years of post qualification experience
* Experience of working within a broad range of sectors & project types, with Healthcare being particularly beneficial.
* Proficiency in the use of Revit software, and the experience of working on BIM Level 2 projects.
* Strong design and technical skills, having worked at most RIBA stages.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, which shows the level of investment that the company places in their people. Highlights below:
* Salary in the region of £35,000-£45,000 (negotiable beyond this dependant on experience)
* 25 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Professional fees paid
* Above average pension contribution
To apply to this outstanding opportunity as an Architect, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510.