Architect - Residential
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + + Bonus (Permanent)
Project Architect required for an award winning and innovative Architectural Practice based in North Leeds who are immersed in a diverse range of Residential Architecture.
Following continued growth and success since its establishment over 25 years ago they continue to flourish and have a multitude of exciting Design lead commissions across their long standing core markets. Their immediate demands is for someone to join the Residential team to support the design and delivery of a wide variety of living sector projects, these are - New Build Housing, Student Accommodation, Retired Living, Bespoke builds and conversions.
Historically the practice has established solid roots throughout Yorkshire and the rest of the UK, with a rich history of working on some highly notable commissions bringing in countless awards predominantly across the Residential, Education and Leisure sectors.
Due to the diverse range of repeat clients across a variety of sectors our client maintain a steady and reliable work stream enabling them to keep busy through any potentiality turbulent times in the future, they are an incredibly robust business and expect to remain extremely busy through 2021 and beyond.
The successful applicant will be -
* ARB registered / RIBA Chartered Architect with 3-7 years post Qualification experience
* Previous job running experience managing projects from Conception to Completion.
* Architectural design, drafting and presentation using both REVIT / CAD and traditional drawing techniques.
* Preparation of specifications and schedules
* Project Management and Administration in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Work and the Company Q A Handbook
* Preparation of Production drawings using REVIT & CAD software,
* Be able to chair meetings and present design briefs to clients.
Once established there is a clear progression route through to Senior Architect Level, unlike the majority of Practices our client hold appraisals every 6 months where progress is benchmarked against your next targeted promotion
A Salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending upon experience and suitability,
Profit related bonus scheme paid annually
A clear progression route with a solid management structure
Interested? Please call 0113 4166280 and speak to James Jackson for more details.