Architect - Recently Qualified
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are currently in partnership with a world-renowned Architectural practice, seeking a Recently Qualified Architect to join their studio in Leeds. The practice feature consistently and prominently in the AJ100 list of practices, alongside being voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
You will be exposed to a wide and diverse range of projects, sectors and building types some of which run in to several hundreds of million in value. Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use & Transportation are their core market, ensuring they are truly cross sector multi-disciplinary Architectural specialists and well positioned to thrive and grow creating exceptional career progression opportunities. Initially the need for the Architect will be to work within their transportation and Industrial divisions, so a proven background in this area would be highly beneficial, albeit not necessarily essential.
You will be involved in projects from inception to completion and free to showcase your design flair and technical knowledge. REVIT is the primary software within this practice so a proficient REVIT user would be extremely advantageous however they are prepared to offer training via their in-house BIM academy and dedicated training programme making this an ideal opening for someone keen to learn REVIT / BIM. Crucially important is an individual of good character who can positively influence their excellent working culture, you will be joining a close knight established team and form part of a very successful studio with some exceptional talent to learn from.
Requirements of the Architect for this role include the following:
* UK recognised Part 1, 2 & 3 Qualifications.
* ARB registered / RIBA accredited.
* At least 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant sectors and project sizes.
* Comfortable in a client facing role, running projects and leading teams of Architectural Assistants and Junior Architects.
* Software proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit (desirable).
The practice offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes the following:
* Base salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000
* Profit share based on performance of the business.
* Regular salary reviews
* 26 days holiday + Statutory Holidays.
* Private pension (available after 3 month probation period).
* Private Healthcare Scheme
To apply for this position, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact James on 0113 4166280 for an informal discussion.