£35,000 - £37,000 per annum (Permanent)
A career driven Project Architect with bounds of enthusiasm is required to join a Medium Sized, contemporary Architectural Practice situated in a stylish Leeds City centre studio.
With a growing reputation for delivering striking innovative commissions throughout the UK, this studio of Designers & Architects collaborate with a variety of clients across a broad range of sectors which include the PRS, Community developments, Education, Leisure, Residential and Mixed Use / Master Planning.
They are now looking to attract a suitably qualified Project Architect to join the business to initially support the successful project delivery of two large build to rent projects which are due to commence on site in the spring of 2021, ideally you will have a minimum of 3-5 years UK based post qualification experience and have previously delivered Projects from design and planning stage through to handover to the end user.
Additionally you will be required to have
* First rate Design flair and business acumen
* Technically sound - A thorough understanding of working Drawings, Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
* Proficient in the use of REVIT software
* Ability to hit the ground running with relevant parameters to plan and deliver consistently high work on time and to budget.
* Client facing ability - you will be required to chair meetings on site, manage contract progress and attend planning meetings.
* Previous experience of managing your own projects within the Residential, Commercial or Education Sectors.
If this sounds like a positive next step in your career and you would like to join a culturally sound rewarding business that retains & develops its work force then please get in touch.
Salary depending on experience £35,000 -£37,000 per annum + Benefits.
Please call James Jackson for further details - 0113 4166280