Senior Project Architect
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
Unique opportunity for a Project Architect to join an exciting, medium-sized Architectural studio near Altrincham, Cheshire.
This young, vibrant office were formed by a collective of ambitious Architects as Directors; whom previously held senior roles within one of the UK's best-known, large Architectural practices.
This innovative Architects practice are based within a modern design studio, close to various public transport connections. This will prove welcome for commuters from central Manchester or elsewhere in Cheshire. There is also some parking available on-site.
Typically projects you will encounter here are within the Residential sector. This may include apartment complexes, townhouses, individual dwellings and larger-scale masterplans. There is an ever-increasingly diverse amount of work entering the business, including various Commercial, Leisure and Education schemes.
The current requirement here is for a Qualified Architect to join the practice and take a lead on various, design-led projects from the offset, potentially with a view to undertaking a Senior, management-focused positions as the role develops.
We would hope the applicants meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect.
* 5 Years minimum practical experience, post-qualification.
* Previous experience working on Residential or Commercial sectors projects.
* Experience in a team management/supervisory capacity.
* Ability to run projects autonomously, or with minimal supervision.
* To be an effective communicator, with clients and contractors alike.
* Excellent rime management skills. Able to prioritise and organise workload effectively.
Salaries are negotiable for the right individual - Circa £35,000-£42,000 per annum.
Please get in touch for more information about the role and the company.