£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
One of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies are seeking an experienced Architect to deliver on a diverse range of projects from their office in Reading...
Are you an Architect that is ready to step up and join one of the country's leading construction consultancies?
Due to a continuous flow of exciting projects, this award-winning, multi-disciplined construction consultancy require a reputable and reliable Architect to join their talented team in Reading and really make their mark on the company's operations.
This consultancy can boast 11 offices across the UK and overseas where they currently employ over 600 people company-wide. Their project activity is varied with world class projects spread across all public and private sectors, including renowned technical facilities, hotels, leisure buildings, educational institutes, commercial offices and private one-off commissions.
As the successful Architect you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop your career, taking charge of projects from inception through to completion in a variety of sectors. These include; Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes with varied project values up to £50mill+.
Requirements of Architect:
* Design & Technical Leadership qualities
* Strong design and technical detailing skills - Revit experience would be beneficial
* Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
* Experience in preparing technical drawings packages and specifications
* Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
* Managing planning applications, Building Regulations
* Inspection of building work on site
* Knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Develop customer relationships to find additional opportunities to address their challenges
* Assist in Business Development
A highly competitive salary is on offer to the successful Architect, likely to be in the region of £30-£40k, as well as an excellent benefits package that includes:
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Excellent work / life balance
To be considered for this fantastic Architect opportunity, forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting, or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.