£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE plus an achievable commission structure
Conrad Consulting, a highly successful technical recruitment company, has been trading since 2001. With offices in Suffolk, Leeds and Edinburgh we are well placed to offer our services nationally and we have a proven track record in service delivery across a number of specialist sectors including: Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Services and Construction.
The outlook for the business is good and we are committed to expanding further. As a result of this success we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us and further strengthen and develop the construction team within our Framlingham office.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the growth of our business and will be responsible for effectively building and maintaining relationships with new clients, developing new business opportunities, maximising company revenue and generating candidates to fill assignments. You will need to be organised, and responsive, ensuring we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities,
* Building a partnership with new and existing clients,
* Networking from the current database,
* Achieving revenue targets,
* Arrange appointments with key decision makers,
* Face to Face presentations with prospective clients,
* Sourcing and screening candidates.
* Proven Sales / Recruitment experience is essential,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* Excellent networking and influencing skills.
In return you will receive:
* An excellent starting salary,
* Generous and achievable commission structure,
* A 'warm' desk with an already established list of good quality clients and candidates,
* Excellent career prospects,
* An opportunity to work from home for 2 days week once established,
* Group Pension Plan,
* An annual company trip abroad.
If the above opportunity is of interest and you are keen to join our friendly and supportive team please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.