£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + +benefits (Permanent)
North Norfolk, Norfolk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Construction Administrator to join a company in North Norfolk who have an excellent reputation for their award winning homes.
Since being established, this company have grown from strength to strength and are looking for somebody who posses a strong work history as a Construction Administrator and has exceptional customer-facing skills.
You will play an important role in the day-to-day tasks of the office and will need to be organised and a team player.
What you will be doing as a Construction Administrator:
* You will support and help the diaries of senior staff members
* You will take ownership of the Health and Safety within the company
* You will be expected to deal with day-to-day enquiries from solicitors and the general public
* You will handle paperwork such as contracts, handover packs on completion of building work etc.
* All other general administrator tasks as and when required
What you will need:
* 3+ years experience within a Construction Administrator role
* A Qualification within Health and Safety
In return you will receive a competitive salary + loyalty bonus' with a chance to grow within an award winning company. If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in discussing further, please contact Zoe Loveridge Conrad Connect today.